=

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Biblioscopes

Your prophecy for the week of 2/18 to 2./24.

I could perhaps x-post biblioscopes here. Let me know.

Biblioscopes are unique. I really do believe that bibliomancy--using a random phrases from any book in front of your to answer questions--works. You may want to try it. The easy way to do it is to just ask simple questions(not the meaning of the Universe), like would I be better off doing my chores today or tomorrow (hey you may have an unexpected guest that you don't want seeing your underwear on the floor today, or a real hottie will be at the laundromat tomorrow, not today) and just look at the single word that answers the question.Sometimes you may not understand what the word has to do with your question until you are in that future situation After a while, you will understand the language the Universe is using with you.

Anyways, every week I pray, and ask for advice for each of the twelve sun signs and get a response. This week I used "Junky" by William S. Burroughs, the Penguin edition. If interpretation is needed, I provide it in italics.

My qualifications: former assistant editor at a national astrology magazine (and not a corny one, this was for pros); been using divination for 30 years now--I got my first deck of tarot cards when I was 5. Currently an assistant editor at another mag. Former Wiccan (too structured hahaha), former neo-hellen (American Athena cults attract intellectual snobs). Student of world religions. Writer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I love the Biblioscopes.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator