=

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

23rd Mandalation Jokes

I was thinking about what kind of humor might be appropirate for a blog like this. So, I've taken the liberty to scratch together a few jokes with a 23M theme:

Q: What do you call a stupid South American mammal with delusions of divinity?
A: Rama Llama Ding Dong

Q: How many black operators does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Lee Harvey Oswald changed the light bulb, and he acted alone.

The Real Reason behind UFOs:
UFO witness Robert Lazar said that the grays worked with the United States government because that country had something, of which no other nation in the world has an abundant supply: boron. The only known commercial use for this element is to soften water, an effect that makes clothes whiter than white. This fact led an ufologist named Campbell to quip “That could be really important, if you’re a gray.”

For Crowleyans:
Aleister and Rose were having a marital spat. In frustration, Rose screamed, “You make me so mad, I want to kill myself!”


Replied Aleister calmly, “You know the law.”

For American esoterics:
Marjorie thought that her husband was intoxicated because L. Ron told her Jack was “sky high.”

Old Henny Youngman gag:
I’m a water sign. My wife’s an Earth sign. Together we make mud.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The black ops one was great!--Suki

1:13 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Thanks. I thought of the Lee Harvey Oswald gag while walking to the post office a couple of days ago.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator