=

Friday, May 12, 2006

Biblioscope-free week, because...

1. The book I ordered didn't arrive in time.
2. My mother is coming to visit. She will not understand what I'm doing, and interrupt me with a thousand questions.
3.I will be busy tending to my mother as she deserves, and making sure she doesn't "clean my house" which basically means, "hide all my important stuff so that I can't find it and forget about it" which doesn't mean my house is messy. It's just that I have a few extra bills and stuff lying around. So I remember to pay them.

As a mom myself, I can honestly say: you were a pain in the ass once, but she did the best she could with you. If, for some reason (and there may be several good ones) you can't do something nice for your mom this weekend, do something nice for someone else's--let a pregnant lady have a seat in the subway, help an old lady cross the street. Something!

2 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

I'm kinda curious to see what this book is.

Happy Mother's Day.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Suki said...

oooh! It's a super-special. I can tell you that much

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator