=

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dream People Faces



I do not usually write about dreams--people don't want to hear disjointed ramblings that mean nothing in the real world, but the other day something spectacular happened. I dreamt that I was surprised by a pair of fighting hispanic couples in my ziggurat-shaped duplex executive office penthouse suite.

No, I do not have said ziggurat suite. Obviously, I wish I did. What is amazing to me is that the hot-blooded latinos/as were detailed as if I met them on the street. But I never met them before in my life. How can I dream, vividly, of the noses, eyes, hairstyles of people I do not know in the day time? And they were not mysterious--just the opposite. And they were also not special or odd in any way.

The fact that I've been quite struck by this dream itself is important. If anything comes of it, I'll be sure to blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

The people that you see in your dream might well have been people that you came across, or might have perhaps seen in such things as print ads, movies, and television. They could also be recasting of familiar non-hispanic people as hispanics.

The unconscious mind is never politically correct, so the fact that these strangers are latinos are significant. The unconscious can also hold in memory a lot of incidents in your life that your unconscious mind either forgot, or didn't notice on the first go around.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator