=

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Where Was Your God When the Order Got Messed Up?

A friend who works e-tail customer service forwarded this angry complaint she received (all spelling/grammar errors left intact):

“The consumer has enough people beating them out of their money without you doing it. Be sure if you can’t straighten this out then my father in heaven will. What ever you sow you will reap. You won’t get by by cheating your customers the way you have us. According to my bible, what ever you sow you are going to reap. You don’t have to worry about us but you do have to worry about what my heavenly father thinks. By misleading us and not sending us what we ordered you lied, cheated and mislead us. Wheather you believe what the bible says or not you will pay for mistreating one of god’s children. I’m praying for you and do forgive you but you will reap what you sow.”

10 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

Unfortunately, the e-mailer doesn't realize that none of these customer service people have much say-so in the customer service process.

I wouldn't worry about your friend's soul just yet, Johnny.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

You guys should check out this blog from an employee at the Walmart customer service counter.

http://bbcamerican.blogspot.com/

2:15 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

That was an interesting site, Rinda. Did you query for it in a search engine?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

No, I bought some blogads on a few liberal blogs to see if my stores would pick up business. Saw this site in this post

http://byneddiejingo.blogspot.com/2006/04/this-is-wal-mart-expect-worst.html

Sorry about the deleted comments. I didn't realize changing my profile picture would create such havoc. I'm soooo not photogenic and my family has been trying to pick other pictures over the big smart-ass faced one... as they called it. heh heh

10:31 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Rinda, I have to say that I have seen about a dozen photographs of you by now, and each one looks like its of a different woman. Were I to see you on the street, I'm afraid I'd just pass you by.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

You must have gone back through my blog then. Saw the funny ones with my sisters? I'm done looking for a picture so it won't change again. I'm really not this vain. It's just my husband and a couple of friends kept saying the one I had up didn't look like me at all. heh heh

This all started because I had no pictures up and a couple of editors asked for publicity shots. Eck. I hate pictures.

4:03 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I hate them too, Rinda. And yes, I did take a look at the ones of you and your sisters. I also saw the one with you and Betty at the Christmas party.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

And here I was thinking that blog isn't interesting enough for anyone to backtrack. (g)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator