=

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hollow Earth Adventure Vacation


The Nazis escaped there, Admiral Byrd visited. The Tibetan tribes go there when they die. And now, you too can visit the hollow earth. Brochure here.

Now, I know what you're thinkin'. You will never be able to afford such high adventure. But what is the price of finding Utopia? Of seeing where the grays really come from? Of learning the true nature of the World as We Only Hope to Know It?

A few super-deluxe suites are still available!!! Get on board today!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

I can think of so many plots off this!

5:25 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Ah yes, Agartha, the legendary underground residence of the Thules, the superhuman/alien/post-apocalyptic Atlantean survivors.

The hollow earth theory is tied into the belief that a master race (referred to by Blavatsky, Rosicrucians, and other Theosophists as the 'Great White Brotherhood') is living there, and hatching a plot to exterminate all 'inferior' races.

At $18,000 a pop, I would be unable to enjoy this chance to meet and shake the throat of someone who might want to eliminate me and most of the people I know.

Perhaps I could win the lottery.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

That's it. I'm going...

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? BlogTagstic - Blog Directory iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator